Most teachers know the analogy of August being the Sunday of the weekend (June= Friday, July = Saturday, and August = Sunday). It's Sunday, and I'm starting to do school stuff even though I really don't want to. This morning I've been corresponding with my new dyad partner (fellow 7th grade teacher). He's new to the district and is super excited about teaching. It's going to be great working with him, but while he's trying to figure out the first weeks of school, I'm trying to ignore that this school thing is really going to happen. This morning we've been corresponding, and I think his enthusiasm will help motivate me. I have also spent the morning blogging about the last four YA books that I read. Now, it's time to read a book for me. Plus, I've been geeking on FB and drinking coffee. FB is where I found the above image. I'm going to try to replicate it as a bulletin board. What do you think? Let's hope no one today tells me, "At least you have your summer's off."
Most teachers know the analogy of August being the Sunday of the weekend (June= Friday, July = Saturday, and August = Sunday). It's Sunday, and I'm starting to do school stuff even though I really don't want to. This morning I've been corresponding with my new dyad partner (fellow 7th grade teacher). He's new to the district and is super excited about teaching. It's going to be great working with him, but while he's trying to figure out the first weeks of school, I'm trying to ignore that this school thing is really going to happen. This morning we've been corresponding, and I think his enthusiasm will help motivate me. I have also spent the morning blogging about the last four YA books that I read. Now, it's time to read a book for me. Plus, I've been geeking on FB and drinking coffee. FB is where I found the above image. I'm going to try to replicate it as a bulletin board. What do you think? Let's hope no one today tells me, "At least you have your summer's off."
Comments