Today was the Little Free Library Festival at Minnehaha Park. Part of the festival included a Tutus-on-Wheels Challenge which raised money for Little Free Libraries. Eighty-Eight cyclist showed up wearing tutus. I've decided everyone should have a tutu! The ride itself was the slowest and shortest event I've ever ridden, but it was for a good cause and was fun. The good news is I biked to Bloomington to join a group of cyclists, and we all pedaled to Minnehaha Park in our tutus. I will admit it's more comforting wearing your tutus in a group of others wearing tutus than it is cruising down the Midtown Greenway by oneself wearing a tutu. Looks were given and received.
Today was the Little Free Library Festival at Minnehaha Park. Part of the festival included a Tutus-on-Wheels Challenge which raised money for Little Free Libraries. Eighty-Eight cyclist showed up wearing tutus. I've decided everyone should have a tutu! The ride itself was the slowest and shortest event I've ever ridden, but it was for a good cause and was fun. The good news is I biked to Bloomington to join a group of cyclists, and we all pedaled to Minnehaha Park in our tutus. I will admit it's more comforting wearing your tutus in a group of others wearing tutus than it is cruising down the Midtown Greenway by oneself wearing a tutu. Looks were given and received.
Comments
So are Little Free Libraries.
WIN WIN!