Today is the last Monday of the school year.
1) I spent my prep/lunch screening the movie Screenagers to see if it would be worth it for our school to host it. The good (amazing) news is that a colleague (friend) brought me homemade ice cream... for real!!
2) Today a student explained the target audience for the Doritos commercial (ultrasound Superbowl ad) was men because only men eat chips. He's going to do awesome on the final when he needs to look at ads and write about the target audience.
3) I had a meeting after school. Everything at the meeting could have been completed with an email and Google Doc. Luckily, I like the two teachers who represented other middle schools in our district, so we were able to hang out.
4) After the meeting, I went to the negotiations meeting being held at the district. The higher ups in our district are assholes... just saying. At least there were other members from my building showing support.
5) On the way home, I decided to check my school voicemail since I received an email about a call. This led to the realization that my cell phone had been disconnected. Instead of disconnecting my hotspot thingy, they disconnected my cell phone line. At least I was able to get it connected while I was driving home in heavy traffic, so it didn't waste all of my time.

Comments