A couple of days ago I found a new grading app called JoeZoo. My plan was to teach my seventh hour to play Bananagrams which I did after they did a writing assignment for me. I asked them to write about how that thought they performed on their MAP reading test. Without complaining, they wrote the paragraph. Yesterday, I looked at a YouTube video to try to figure out the app (add-on). Today, while they watched Remember the Titans (I love this movie.), I graded (made comments and used my writing rubric... added to the app) their writing. When the movie was over, I asked them to open the document to see what they thought. They liked it better than my merely using comments in the Google Doc. Surprisingly, they didn't even complain when I told them they did the writing, so I could try out the app. Actually, I think it's pretty cool. I'll need to make some changes, but I think I'll use it next year!!
A couple of days ago I found a new grading app called JoeZoo. My plan was to teach my seventh hour to play Bananagrams which I did after they did a writing assignment for me. I asked them to write about how that thought they performed on their MAP reading test. Without complaining, they wrote the paragraph. Yesterday, I looked at a YouTube video to try to figure out the app (add-on). Today, while they watched Remember the Titans (I love this movie.), I graded (made comments and used my writing rubric... added to the app) their writing. When the movie was over, I asked them to open the document to see what they thought. They liked it better than my merely using comments in the Google Doc. Surprisingly, they didn't even complain when I told them they did the writing, so I could try out the app. Actually, I think it's pretty cool. I'll need to make some changes, but I think I'll use it next year!!

Comments