Today I shared the bike trail with these geese who hissed at me. They're not the most pleasant fowl. Speaking of foul, did I mention today's weather (Feels like 28º with SSE winds 17mph)? The bright spot of today's ride is that during 30 Days of Biking, it doesn't matter how far one rides. The important thing is that one rides each day. My ride was short (8.67 miles) and my ride playlist is awesome. Kiss the Sky and America's Sweetheart were my two favorite songs from today's ride. I really like America's Sweetheart even though it sounds a bit country. When I heard it played on the radio the other day, I was bummed. Hey radio peeps, please don't play this because then I'll start hating it.
Today I shared the bike trail with these geese who hissed at me. They're not the most pleasant fowl. Speaking of foul, did I mention today's weather (Feels like 28º with SSE winds 17mph)? The bright spot of today's ride is that during 30 Days of Biking, it doesn't matter how far one rides. The important thing is that one rides each day. My ride was short (8.67 miles) and my ride playlist is awesome. Kiss the Sky and America's Sweetheart were my two favorite songs from today's ride. I really like America's Sweetheart even though it sounds a bit country. When I heard it played on the radio the other day, I was bummed. Hey radio peeps, please don't play this because then I'll start hating it.
Comments
Then I can ride it around town every once in awhile.