It seems my legs are starting to get tired from this biking every day of April. I have, however, started drinking chocolate milk after my rides, and my body seems to like it. Of course, it seems strange, but research says it's a good thing. Unfortunately, I've also started getting in the habit of warming up a mug before bed especially this last couple days when it was a bit chilly. ...thought I'd share.
On this mornings ride, we were almost to the end when I realized I hadn't taken my cycling picture. We were discussing our location and nearness to the end when I saw this little bridge to the side. I gave handle and verbal signals and veered off. J, who was riding with me, didn't think it was enough and apologized to the bikers behind us. When I put my bike up on the ledge to take the picture, she said she would laugh if it fell into the water. I'm really glad I have someone to ride the longer rides with, and I know she wouldn't have laughed if the bike went in the water.
The Current is playing Prince, A to Z, and it's crazy. Can you imagine all the music in his vault? Rumors are his death was caused by a prescription overdose which is sad. I still love him and believe he's a musical genius. My bike ride was the most productive thing that happened today. The rest of the day has been spent listening to Prince and doing menial chores around the house. Of course, I also too some time to paint my nails purple.
Comments
I know he was important to you.