After school I met with a colleague for happy hour. It should not become a habit because it makes for short bike rides. I, however, am thankful for my bike since it will be my mode of transportation this weekend. On the way home from happy hour, I got a flat tire. The good news is I was within a block of the station where I had planned on leaving my car. On the way home from school, my check engine light went on, so I had already told them i'd leave the car. I'll be honest. It was another short bike ride. I'm hoping today goes better.
After school I met with a colleague for happy hour. It should not become a habit because it makes for short bike rides. I, however, am thankful for my bike since it will be my mode of transportation this weekend. On the way home from happy hour, I got a flat tire. The good news is I was within a block of the station where I had planned on leaving my car. On the way home from school, my check engine light went on, so I had already told them i'd leave the car. I'll be honest. It was another short bike ride. I'm hoping today goes better.

Comments