No Coward Soul is Mine
by Emily Bronte
No coward soul is mine
No trembler in the world's storm-troubled sphere
I see Heaven's glories shine
And Faith shines equal arming me from Fear
O god within my breast
Almighty ever-present Deity
Life, that in my hast rest,
As I undying Life, have power in Thee
Vain are the thousand creeds
That move men's hearts, unutterably vain,
Worthless as withered weeds
Or idlest froth amid the boundless main
To waken doubt in one
Holding so fast by thy infinity,
So surely anchored on
The STEADFAST rock of Immortality...
Steadfast. All my life I'll spend it with you/ All of my days will be for loving you/ each and every night for the rest of my life/ I'd be STEADFAST, unmovable, unshakable/... I'd like to admit that I'm not a fan of the poem today, but I had to give up trying to find a poem with the word steadfast.
Yesterday and today I did short rides outside on my bike. It's obvious to me that my asthma is steadfast. Today after my ride I used the Google Machine to look up cycling and asthma. Although I knew most of the information, it seems colder weather, cycling, and asthma are not all friends. It also told me to try to breathe out of my nose more when cycling. I'm not sure if this is possible, but I'll give it a try (Not tomorrow, it's supposed to snow).
Today I give thanks for...
1) Robins chirping and flying and chirping...
2) Time to read
3) My cycling playlist... it's fun.

Comments