![]() |
| Getty Images |
A Pretty Woman by Robert Browning
XII
...Is the creature too imperfect,
Would you mend it
And so end it?
Since not all addition perfects aye!
XIII
Or is it of its kind, perhaps,
Just perfection--
When REJECTION
Of a grace not to its mind, perhaps...
Rejected. It seems there's actually a rejection song which is obviously different then the redemption song. We're in tournament time, so I can't think of the word rejection without thinking of blocked shots. I've been listening to a lot of interviews with players and coaches and talking to some Iowa State fan peeps. Everyone is nervous and excited for Friday's game. Although I'm glad the players have a break, I would like it to be played today. Play it, and get it over. I have painted my nails red and yellow (alternating fingers) in celebration of being in the Sweet 16. Rejection... I don't know...
Today I'm thankful for...
1) Snow... I know this sounds weird, but it will be pretty... here today, gone tomorrow.
2) Public defenders and people fighting the good fight... reading Just Mercy... (just starting)
3) Having the sense to turn off the television this morning as Ted Cruz was being interviewed.

Comments