I Found a Four-Leaf Clover by Jack Prelutsky
I found a four-leaf clover
and was happy with my find,
but with time to think it over,
I've entirely changed my mind.
I concealed it in my pocket,
safe inside a paper pad,
soon, much swifter than a rocket,
my good fortune turned to bad...
Found. It seems like one needs to be lost in order to be found which means someone lost this kite in the tree. Last night I found myself at my caucus location after I found myself searching for my keys which were eventually found in my door. I didn't caucus for Trump as I had planned because I knew I wouldn't make it out without saying something horrible and condescending. Besides, I felt the need to support Bernie because he seems to hold the same beliefs I hold. I also found myself as a delegate to the district convention in April. Perhaps it's time to do my civic duty.
Today I'm grateful for...
1) participating in the democratic system as a Democrat
2) a colleague's phone call after a stressful staff meeting
3) the refinancing process is under way (the appraisal went well)

Comments