Let's be honest, Saturday night is often about staying home and trying to catch up. Last night I was trying to finish Orphan Master's Son, but since it's on my iPad I kept checking other (any!) sites to keep me entertained. When my friend (who truly is a grammar nerd) posted this, another friend (also a grammar nerd) and I started to respond.
M- If they're is a problem, I'll come save you even if their mean.
J- I'll come to.
S (original poster)- It burns! It burns!
M- I think its the write thing too due.
J- Your write on track, M. S, I hope ewe no that were always their four ewe.
M- S, seams to bee ignoring the game.
S- I thot u wer mi frenz.
Sooo... It's official. I'm lame and don't have a life. It, however, was certainly more entertaining than reading Orphan's Master's Son.

Comments
The ending's worth it, imho.
I love that graphic!