"And I say the sacred hoop of my people was one of the many hoops that made one circle, wide as daylight and as starlight, and in the center grew on mighty flowering tree to shelter all the children..."
~ Black Elk
Mighty is a mighty big word, and I'm not sure that I really like it. It seems to be about one person being mighty. Perhaps, I'd rather stick with might. Might seems like something we all have. Maybe I'm thinking of it as I would powerful. We're not all powerful although we all have power. When I saw this word I thought of the book Freak the Mighty, and even wanted to sit down and reread the book. I MIGHT do this but probably not.
I've started posting (at least the last couple of days) in the morning. When I get up early enough, I really like it, but it means my gratitudes are typically from the previous day.
I give thanks for...
1) Tuesday Happy Hour (engaging with a colleague)
2) a new cycling event (April Fool's weekend)
3) coffee, quiet, morning
Comments