There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. ~Albert Einstein
Live and let live is a better quote than live and let die. Live and let live means that I will live my life and be accepting of others as they will do the same for me. This all seems like a great plan, but last night when a friend and I pulled into a local establishment (local = local, Okoboji, Iowa), I was appalled by the Trump bumper sticker in the back of a truck window. How can people be this stupid or racist or...? Basically, I would rather everyone hold the same belief system as me. It, unfortunately, doesn't always work like this. Soooo.... I really think I'm going to caucus for Trump. Have I written this before? Although I think Trump is an evil person, I think Cruz is more of an evil person. I also am fairly confident that Bernie will do better than Hillary in Minneapolis, so caucusing for Trump seems like a good idea. Right?! A dear friend and I had this conversation over breakfast this morning (as well as conversations about almost everything related to living and not living and well, everything). The concerns seems to be that I would open my mouth and call someone stupid or have a look of utter disgust on my face while I was surrounded by Trump supporters. I'm not sure how to play this one.
Anyway, live and let live people if you're fighting the good fight I'm fighting.
I forgot my gratitude list the first time I posted.
I'm thankful for...
1) spending time in Boji with friends
2) weekly check-in with Dad
3) music to make the car ride easier

Comments