"So be sure when you step, Step with care and great tact. And remember life's a Great Balancing Act. And will you succeed? Yes, you will, indeed! (98 and 3/4 percent guaranteed). Kid, you'll move mountains."
"Oh, the places you'll go! There's fun to be done!
There are points to be scored. There are games to be won."
~Dr. Seuss Oh, The Places You'll Go
GO! Most of the time, when I think of the word go, I think of sporting events and going somewhere. In fact, I wish I was going somewhere for spring break.
Today I GO back to work after a long weekend. I should be energized after the long weekend, but I'm not feeling it.
The Cyclones play an away game tonight at Baylor. Go 'Clones!
Go is a tough word to write about especially at 6:00 in the morning. I better finish my coffee.
Today I'm thankful for...
1) coffee and warmer weather
2) books- I started reading Pose, Wobble, Flow: A Culturally Proactive Approach to Literacy Instruction. As I was reading, it mentioned Linda Christensen's Praise Poems. I went to see if I could figure out which one of her three books I owned contained the Praise Poems. Not only did I find it, I had folded the corner on the page. It looks like we'll be writing Praise Poems this year.
3) Jimmy Carter (He won a grammy in the spoken word category yesterday, and he's a great man.)
Have you noticed I'm trying to embed songs for each of the words? I think I forgot yesterday.
Comments