"When something's cold, lemme put a little fire on it."
~Eddie Vedder
It doesn't get any Vedder than this.
I think that people who live in the midwest complain when it's abnormally hot (and/or cold), but many secretly look at it as a challenge. Several years ago, I followed a friend's advice and only try to complain about one season. When it's outrageously hot and humid, I try to keep quiet, so I can save my whining for winter. It's another below zero day. This morning I ventured out for church. After church I went to the gym (Someone took my bike at spin class... B...). Then I returned home to take a nap. It was an hour nap. This nap was followed by coffee, and even though it's cold outside, I'm happy with the world since I'm inside. The good news is that we've almost survived another below zero day. The bad news is that it's only the middle of January. Cheers!
Comments
Below zero is unacceptable.
But today we had a glorious snow day.
I hope you get one soon.