One of my favorite things to do is post about school closing due to inclement weather. Although many (perhaps all) of these postings are somewhat untrue, it gives me the pleasure and creativity to explore the what if in life. Normally, people like my post and greet me with pleasantries about my wit and humor at work the following day. Last night I posted when I heard we were supposed to get 6 - 8 inches of snow today, and I thought it was one of my best. Unfortunately, two people actually commented in a manner that would have people questioning the sincerity and truth of my post. This must stop. It's appropriate to like it and perhaps comment about enjoying the snow day, but commenting in a manner that compromises my integrity is not kind and/or helpful. Happy snow day everyone!
One of my favorite things to do is post about school closing due to inclement weather. Although many (perhaps all) of these postings are somewhat untrue, it gives me the pleasure and creativity to explore the what if in life. Normally, people like my post and greet me with pleasantries about my wit and humor at work the following day. Last night I posted when I heard we were supposed to get 6 - 8 inches of snow today, and I thought it was one of my best. Unfortunately, two people actually commented in a manner that would have people questioning the sincerity and truth of my post. This must stop. It's appropriate to like it and perhaps comment about enjoying the snow day, but commenting in a manner that compromises my integrity is not kind and/or helpful. Happy snow day everyone!

Comments
I'm picking up what you're laying down.