It seems my life is boring to quite boring. I've been meaning to blog all week, but I haven't. My excuses come in two forms. The first is my boring life which is followed by lack of photos. Tonight I decided to add something. Perhaps a refresh of the return to work.
1) I posted a complete lie about calling in sick to work on Friday. When I post this craziness, I know that most people know it's a lie, but I also wonder who thinks I'm stupid for posting that I'm calling in online. Actually, I did it because I colleague posted about being at Lambeau next week for all to see and followed it up by calling in sick on Monday. Duh!
2) I've been doing well with my gym visits. In fact, after two of the three classes this week, someone has thanked me for being helpful during class. Wednesday it was for encouraging a teen behind me during a tough class. Today, a lady came up after the class and thanked me for helping, but I have no idea what I did.
3) My return back to school after a two week break was easier than I had imagined. The students were decent to quite decent all week. Friday, however, I did have my second hour class do jump squats with me since they were completely unengaged and lethargic. It actually helped and most did the jump squats.
4) I'm thinking about seventh grade research. In fact it's overtaking my thinking moments. I've settled on using the "Top Ten Problems Facing the World during 2015." Various lists have been accessed, and I think it's a possibility. Since they'll need to narrow the focus of the problem, I'm thinking about doing group research, but I'm struggling with making sure all are engaged. Help! My honors class is once again going to use news stories of 2015 by researching the liberal/conservative side of the issue. If you have any ideas of news stories, let me know. Actually, I have a list started.
Perhaps next week will be more exciting, and I'll be more engaged. Posts might occur more frequently. Maybe I need to be confident with myself.

Comments
So I'm focusing on my sankalpa in January.
Do you have one?