In the spring of 2001, I bought my parents a black lab for their anniversary. The puppy was born on Valentine's Day. We wanted an N name (long story), so I scoured the internet for the perfect name. Nalo is an African name meaning lovable, and it seemed perfect. When my parents divorced, Dad received custody of this special dog. She was always a happy and loving dog up to her final day. Thursday her soul left this earth, and she will be missed.
In the spring of 2001, I bought my parents a black lab for their anniversary. The puppy was born on Valentine's Day. We wanted an N name (long story), so I scoured the internet for the perfect name. Nalo is an African name meaning lovable, and it seemed perfect. When my parents divorced, Dad received custody of this special dog. She was always a happy and loving dog up to her final day. Thursday her soul left this earth, and she will be missed.
Comments