Yesterday, I helped my dad and his significant other at their new house instead of giving them gifts for Christmas. I took down old curtain rods and blinds, helped with insulation, and removed wallpaper. Upon arriving, I was greeted my JC, the neighbor's dog. This dog is starving for attention and does not get it from her owners. In fact, he basically runs free all day until her primary owner arrives back home at night. Although her owners don't seem to realize it, this dog is beautiful, bright and sweet. Throughout the day, I threw her ball when she followed me to the garage or dumpster or any place outside. Even when I was inside, she had a knack for following me and looking in the windows. It seemed as though she knew each room I was in as she appeared in various windows, upstairs and downstairs, looking at me. Sometimes she would actually throw her ball against the wall or window to get me to play. I felt so bad for this dog. She should really live my dad and C because he would get more attention and care.
Yesterday, I helped my dad and his significant other at their new house instead of giving them gifts for Christmas. I took down old curtain rods and blinds, helped with insulation, and removed wallpaper. Upon arriving, I was greeted my JC, the neighbor's dog. This dog is starving for attention and does not get it from her owners. In fact, he basically runs free all day until her primary owner arrives back home at night. Although her owners don't seem to realize it, this dog is beautiful, bright and sweet. Throughout the day, I threw her ball when she followed me to the garage or dumpster or any place outside. Even when I was inside, she had a knack for following me and looking in the windows. It seemed as though she knew each room I was in as she appeared in various windows, upstairs and downstairs, looking at me. Sometimes she would actually throw her ball against the wall or window to get me to play. I felt so bad for this dog. She should really live my dad and C because he would get more attention and care.
Comments
My sister has taken on the care of the neighbor's dog along with care of their 5 dogs.
Dogworld.