Today is Boxing Day. From what I can figure out, it started as a day to give servants gifts and a day off in England. It seems it's turned into a day of shopping (which I did by going to the grocery store) and a day of hanging at the pub (which I'll enforce by drinking beer with my pizza tonight). Anyway, happy Boxing Day. Feel free to add any additional information about Boxing Day in the comments.
Today is Boxing Day. From what I can figure out, it started as a day to give servants gifts and a day off in England. It seems it's turned into a day of shopping (which I did by going to the grocery store) and a day of hanging at the pub (which I'll enforce by drinking beer with my pizza tonight). Anyway, happy Boxing Day. Feel free to add any additional information about Boxing Day in the comments.
Comments