![]() |
| #3 is one that I said over and over in my head yesterday. #4 doesn't exist in my world thanks to 1 to 1 devices. |
I'm finding it difficult to get everything done these days. Sleeping and eating seems to have replaced working out. Perhaps it's the darkness. Perhaps it's laziness. Perhaps it's procrastination. I'm doing my best to handle all aspects of my life, and it's not stellar. I do, however, have a plan, and it's not pure procrastination. Instead of rushing to the gym this week, I'm going to wait until next week when I'm on break. This week is a difficult week for many students as the fret about the two weeks of break. For some it is a magical time while for others it's a nightmare. Yesterday, I could already feel some of them starting to come apart, and it was only Monday. My goal today is to remain calm and peaceful as I realize my day won't go as I have planned. Will this work? I doubt it since I'm blogging this morning, procrastinating, because I don't want to deal with "Student of the Breakfast", preparing two colleagues rooms for subs, and teaching in general. Sitting on the floor with my coffee and computer seems a better option for calm and peaceful.

Comments