Today I decided to listen to the Serial season one podcast since I'd heard good things yet had never listened to it. I know many, all, have probably listened to the season one and are on to season two, and I'm not sure what took me so long to "get with the program (get it... see what I did...)." After listening to the first five episodes, I really want to finish the season. I wish trip to my dad's and back would have been longer. Maybe this is the motivation I need to get on the treadmill since I can listen to the remaining episodes.
Today I decided to listen to the Serial season one podcast since I'd heard good things yet had never listened to it. I know many, all, have probably listened to the season one and are on to season two, and I'm not sure what took me so long to "get with the program (get it... see what I did...)." After listening to the first five episodes, I really want to finish the season. I wish trip to my dad's and back would have been longer. Maybe this is the motivation I need to get on the treadmill since I can listen to the remaining episodes.

Comments