"You have to give yourself credit, not too much because that would be bragging."
~Frank Mc Court, Teacher Man
My dear friend and I took to the Mall of America this morning for the Thanksgiving Walk to End Hunger. A fitness group (can't remember the name) had certain stops along the way for push-ups, burpees, squats, lunges, etc. It made it a little more strenuous but not too strenuous. More importantly, we were able to talk and catch up on anything and everything.
Another one of my goals today was to decorate for Christmas, and I would like to say that it is finished. I, however, was "one of those people" and shopped on Thanksgiving since one of my light strands did not work, and I wanted to get my tree up and decorated. Sorry folks! I am certainly not bragging and/or proud of this. Did I mention I'm finished with my Christmas decorating?

Comments