I'm not sure what happened, but I've found it difficult to get to the gym (or do any physical exercise this month). Today I worked my little butt off on school work trying to figure out and organize my fable/trickster story unit. It seems insane since I'm doing much of the same stuff I did last year, but I'm also changing my Notebook Files to Google Presentations. The truth is that it's tedious. It's so tedious that when the alarm went off on my phone for spin class (as it has at least three times a week all month and for other classes too), I didn't delete it. No, I actually put the computer away and went to get my spin clothes. I'm serious. I went to spin class today. Plus, when I returned from class, I even swept all the leaves out of my garage before parking my car. Is this amazing or what? Should the garage have been cleaned out a week ago? Yes. Should I have been working out all of November? Yes. Well, I haven't, so this evening was amazing. Yep. I said it. AMAZING.
I'm not sure what happened, but I've found it difficult to get to the gym (or do any physical exercise this month). Today I worked my little butt off on school work trying to figure out and organize my fable/trickster story unit. It seems insane since I'm doing much of the same stuff I did last year, but I'm also changing my Notebook Files to Google Presentations. The truth is that it's tedious. It's so tedious that when the alarm went off on my phone for spin class (as it has at least three times a week all month and for other classes too), I didn't delete it. No, I actually put the computer away and went to get my spin clothes. I'm serious. I went to spin class today. Plus, when I returned from class, I even swept all the leaves out of my garage before parking my car. Is this amazing or what? Should the garage have been cleaned out a week ago? Yes. Should I have been working out all of November? Yes. Well, I haven't, so this evening was amazing. Yep. I said it. AMAZING.

Comments