It's been a tough week, and it's only Tuesday. Dang! I did find a cool application to use for tomorrow's class which is brag worthy. It's call Seesaw. Wing Young Huie has been visiting my class. Students answered questions and wrote the on black paper with chalk (chalkboard). Yesterday students took pictures with their "chalkboard." Some of the chalkboards were difficult to read because of the medium. Seesaw will allow the students to dictate what is on their chalkboard under the picture. Both will be shared in Seesaw, so everyone is able to view the different works. Unfortunately, it won't allow all the students I need, so tomorrow I'll need to delete some kiddos who didn't have their picture ready or saved properly. Oh well!
It's been a tough week, and it's only Tuesday. Dang! I did find a cool application to use for tomorrow's class which is brag worthy. It's call Seesaw. Wing Young Huie has been visiting my class. Students answered questions and wrote the on black paper with chalk (chalkboard). Yesterday students took pictures with their "chalkboard." Some of the chalkboards were difficult to read because of the medium. Seesaw will allow the students to dictate what is on their chalkboard under the picture. Both will be shared in Seesaw, so everyone is able to view the different works. Unfortunately, it won't allow all the students I need, so tomorrow I'll need to delete some kiddos who didn't have their picture ready or saved properly. Oh well!

Comments