Today was the perfect October day for a bike ride. The river rambler was a great, scenic ride. I'm sure I'll want to ride this ride again next year (if it's not too cold). With this ride, my friend J and I have done one organized ride a month since May. As we drove back from Mankato we remembered these rides. The Mankato River Rambler did the best job at marking and supporting the ride. Who can argue with pie at the end of 13 miles?
May- Fulton Gran Fondo (Century Ride)
June- University of Okoboji Campus Ride
July- Tour D'Amico (Metric Century) The week of RAGBRAI was also in July.
August- Minneapolis Pedal Project (has potential)
September- Dusk2Dawn Ride (colder than the Fulton Gran Fondo)
October- Mankato River Rambler
Anyone know of a November ride? Just Kidding!
It seems I have forgotten Powderhorn 24 (August) which was my second favorite ride (second to the week long ride of RAGBRAI). Thanks J!!


Comments