This weekend my father moved out of his house in Okoboji. Everything needed to leave (new house, donation, auction, trash). I was visiting friends for the weekend and helped with the removal of goods. One thing I wanted was a box that was in the closet of the room I use when I visit. I knew there was an afghan that I received at my high school graduation (card still with the afghan). Although I knew other keepsakes were in the box, I had forgotten my turtle stool that I made in middle school was in the box. It may be ugly, but I was super excited to see it and have it out in my house for others to enjoy! The other item I was happy appropriate was the painting of my great aunt Inez (crazy aunt Inez). It may not be the greatest work of art, but since she painted it, it may hang in my house.
This weekend my father moved out of his house in Okoboji. Everything needed to leave (new house, donation, auction, trash). I was visiting friends for the weekend and helped with the removal of goods. One thing I wanted was a box that was in the closet of the room I use when I visit. I knew there was an afghan that I received at my high school graduation (card still with the afghan). Although I knew other keepsakes were in the box, I had forgotten my turtle stool that I made in middle school was in the box. It may be ugly, but I was super excited to see it and have it out in my house for others to enjoy! The other item I was happy appropriate was the painting of my great aunt Inez (crazy aunt Inez). It may not be the greatest work of art, but since she painted it, it may hang in my house.

Comments