Last night while a friend and I were enjoying a pleasant conversation at the Barefoot Bar, we averted the negativity because we were under an awning. Today I returned home from my short Okoboji vacation to realize I had no hot water. It's a rather long story, but CenterPoint energy locked my meter without proper authorization. When they told me they wouldn't be here until Thursday, I became a bit of a hurricane. Luckily, my property management company called them since my menacing storm didn't work, and CenterPoint will be here tonight or tomorrow. It's not ideal, but it's more like a heavy rainstorm than a hurricane.
Last night while a friend and I were enjoying a pleasant conversation at the Barefoot Bar, we averted the negativity because we were under an awning. Today I returned home from my short Okoboji vacation to realize I had no hot water. It's a rather long story, but CenterPoint energy locked my meter without proper authorization. When they told me they wouldn't be here until Thursday, I became a bit of a hurricane. Luckily, my property management company called them since my menacing storm didn't work, and CenterPoint will be here tonight or tomorrow. It's not ideal, but it's more like a heavy rainstorm than a hurricane.
Comments