I love going to the farmers' market as I've mentioned many times. Today's list included spinach, little potatoes, apples, small decoration pumpkins, and perhaps lettuce. Although I really needed some meat, it wasn't my farm's day for the market. My other favorite stop is where I buy my sweets, but I knew this might not happen because of limited funds (cash in the purse). Farmers' market today, however, was the loaves and fish story. As I was getting my mini-pumpkins, I noticed it was my farm lady with the meat. I actually saw her and gave a little yes aloud. She laughed and the lady next to me looked concerned. When I went to her booth, I explained that my excitement was caused by my thinking it was next week when she was at the market. "You didn't post to Facebook. I didn't think you were coming," I explained. It seems she posted to FB at 2am, so I hadn't seen it. My last purchase before my sweets is the apples. I love the apples, and I love D that sells the apples since we used to work together at OMS. After purchasing my apples, I still had $7.50 left which was exactly what I needed to buy my lovely muffins. It seemed money, like the loaves and fishes, kept appearing in my purse. Unlike the loaves and fishes, I didn't have extras. Life is good my friends. Life is good.
I love going to the farmers' market as I've mentioned many times. Today's list included spinach, little potatoes, apples, small decoration pumpkins, and perhaps lettuce. Although I really needed some meat, it wasn't my farm's day for the market. My other favorite stop is where I buy my sweets, but I knew this might not happen because of limited funds (cash in the purse). Farmers' market today, however, was the loaves and fish story. As I was getting my mini-pumpkins, I noticed it was my farm lady with the meat. I actually saw her and gave a little yes aloud. She laughed and the lady next to me looked concerned. When I went to her booth, I explained that my excitement was caused by my thinking it was next week when she was at the market. "You didn't post to Facebook. I didn't think you were coming," I explained. It seems she posted to FB at 2am, so I hadn't seen it. My last purchase before my sweets is the apples. I love the apples, and I love D that sells the apples since we used to work together at OMS. After purchasing my apples, I still had $7.50 left which was exactly what I needed to buy my lovely muffins. It seemed money, like the loaves and fishes, kept appearing in my purse. Unlike the loaves and fishes, I didn't have extras. Life is good my friends. Life is good.
Comments