Although fall doesn't officially arrive until September 23rd, I'm ready to embrace fall. As I left God's Country this weekend, I took pictures of the fields. They are almost ready for harvest. Fall has also made it's appearance in the beverages I've enjoyed this week. Earlier in the week, a colleague and I met for happy hour, and I enjoyed an Octoberfest beer. Today it was a pumpkin spiced latte. It seems school starting is not the only sign that fall is approaching.
Although fall doesn't officially arrive until September 23rd, I'm ready to embrace fall. As I left God's Country this weekend, I took pictures of the fields. They are almost ready for harvest. Fall has also made it's appearance in the beverages I've enjoyed this week. Earlier in the week, a colleague and I met for happy hour, and I enjoyed an Octoberfest beer. Today it was a pumpkin spiced latte. It seems school starting is not the only sign that fall is approaching.
Comments