Although I chipped my tooth (took a chunk out of the side) my tooth yesterday afternoon, I was still super excited about the Counting Crows concert. As we walked to the show, a guy holding a placard said the show was canceled. At first I thought he was messing, but he was serious. We kept walking towards the Cabooze and realized it was going to be an outdoor concert. I'm not sure how I didn't know this, but it made me even more bummed. It would have been amazing. Perfect night. Perfect group. Instead of staying, we went back to where we had met for dinner and chatted. It was still a good night with friends.
This morning also turned out to be better than expected. I didn't need a crown today although I'll probably need one eventually. Anyway, I have a filling on the side of my tooth and a mouth full of Novocaine. Before I go back to work, I plan on taking a nap and eating something.
Comments