Tonight was a rehearsal ride (fun ride) for the Powderhorn 24 ride this weekend. Three guys were on their unicycles (basically a tricycle). It was fun to watch them balance each other at stops. Three seems like a magical number since three of our six participated in this ride. As I was riding home from the ride with one the leader of the team, we decided to get tutus for the members of the team. I sent a text to all, and it looks like we'll each be riding in a different color tutu. Let's hope this is still a good idea on Friday night and Saturday.
Tonight was a rehearsal ride (fun ride) for the Powderhorn 24 ride this weekend. Three guys were on their unicycles (basically a tricycle). It was fun to watch them balance each other at stops. Three seems like a magical number since three of our six participated in this ride. As I was riding home from the ride with one the leader of the team, we decided to get tutus for the members of the team. I sent a text to all, and it looks like we'll each be riding in a different color tutu. Let's hope this is still a good idea on Friday night and Saturday.
Comments
I should get one of those.