I don't need to try on last year's jeans to know they won't fit, so today I went to the outlet mall to buy jeans and clothes for school. I hate shopping. Last year my jeans from the previous year fit, so I did't buy new clothes. Although I am buying a larger size of jeans, I'm not throwing the others out. MyFitnessPal and I are going to start hanging out September 1st. Anyway, I bought a couple of skirts, a couple new shirts, and a couple pairs of jeans while I was at the outlet mall. Later in the day I stopped by Target to see if I could save money on jeans. I bought two pairs which means the others will need to go back to the outlet mall. Plus, I bought a bag of Sixlets from the dollar shelves. It seems they're almost gone, but it's OK since it's not September 1st yet. Ignoring a bag of Sixlets for a dollar seems downright wrong. Plus, I found a cute dress at Target.
I don't need to try on last year's jeans to know they won't fit, so today I went to the outlet mall to buy jeans and clothes for school. I hate shopping. Last year my jeans from the previous year fit, so I did't buy new clothes. Although I am buying a larger size of jeans, I'm not throwing the others out. MyFitnessPal and I are going to start hanging out September 1st. Anyway, I bought a couple of skirts, a couple new shirts, and a couple pairs of jeans while I was at the outlet mall. Later in the day I stopped by Target to see if I could save money on jeans. I bought two pairs which means the others will need to go back to the outlet mall. Plus, I bought a bag of Sixlets from the dollar shelves. It seems they're almost gone, but it's OK since it's not September 1st yet. Ignoring a bag of Sixlets for a dollar seems downright wrong. Plus, I found a cute dress at Target.
Comments