I'm getting zero accomplished. Next week I'll need to work my ass off because I haven't prepared my self for the school year. What have I been doing? Well, today I've been drinking coffee and watching the Today Show. Seriously?! Yep, it's a ridiculous waste of my time. Quite frankly, I could be working on my Google presentations while watching, but I'm geeking on the internet. They showed this great video of a cockatoo singing the "ooooh" part of Nelly's Dilemma. Although I've tried many Google searches, I haven't been able to find it. They also showed a video of bears in the pool. Perhaps it's time for me to get ready for my lunch date.
I'm getting zero accomplished. Next week I'll need to work my ass off because I haven't prepared my self for the school year. What have I been doing? Well, today I've been drinking coffee and watching the Today Show. Seriously?! Yep, it's a ridiculous waste of my time. Quite frankly, I could be working on my Google presentations while watching, but I'm geeking on the internet. They showed this great video of a cockatoo singing the "ooooh" part of Nelly's Dilemma. Although I've tried many Google searches, I haven't been able to find it. They also showed a video of bears in the pool. Perhaps it's time for me to get ready for my lunch date.
Comments