Have you ever taken a moment to read the Chipotle bag? If you haven't, go to Chipotle and get take-out, so you have a bag to read. Yesterday when I grabbed my burrito to put on my plate, I left the bag on the counter thinking I should take a closer look. There's a story, Two-minute Spanglish con Mami, by Julia Alverez. at the bottom is a link to their cultivating thought page. It seems as though I'll need to eat at Chipotle more often to read all of the stories.
Have you ever taken a moment to read the Chipotle bag? If you haven't, go to Chipotle and get take-out, so you have a bag to read. Yesterday when I grabbed my burrito to put on my plate, I left the bag on the counter thinking I should take a closer look. There's a story, Two-minute Spanglish con Mami, by Julia Alverez. at the bottom is a link to their cultivating thought page. It seems as though I'll need to eat at Chipotle more often to read all of the stories.
Comments