I know this is bizarre, but I started drinking coffee (for the first time this summer). It started this past school year when I started adding espresso to my chai latte (dirty chai). From the dirty chai I moved to lattes and then finally coffee (with cream). Starting with a cup (five) of coffee sitting on the deck relaxing looking at the interweb has been my habit this summer. It does, however, pose a problem. The only thing I accomplish is looking blogs, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Scrabble, Trivia Crack and my Feedly feeds. For instance, my goal was to start working on converting my Notebook files to Google presentations this morning. At 10:54 I've only accomplished blogging about one YA novel for school. Well, I've also been able to drink four of my five cups of coffee.
I know this is bizarre, but I started drinking coffee (for the first time this summer). It started this past school year when I started adding espresso to my chai latte (dirty chai). From the dirty chai I moved to lattes and then finally coffee (with cream). Starting with a cup (five) of coffee sitting on the deck relaxing looking at the interweb has been my habit this summer. It does, however, pose a problem. The only thing I accomplish is looking blogs, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Scrabble, Trivia Crack and my Feedly feeds. For instance, my goal was to start working on converting my Notebook files to Google presentations this morning. At 10:54 I've only accomplished blogging about one YA novel for school. Well, I've also been able to drink four of my five cups of coffee.

Comments