Today was the first day back at school. It's workshop week, and it really stresses me out. Honestly, today shouldn't have been horrible because we had a lot of time to work in our room, but I still was crabby to quite crabby. The good news is that I bought hard candy yesterday when I stopped at Candyland. It sat on my desk. I took candy after candy. As five or six wrappers piled up on my desk, I went to the garbage can. Repeat! I even have some left to get me through tomorrow.
Today was the first day back at school. It's workshop week, and it really stresses me out. Honestly, today shouldn't have been horrible because we had a lot of time to work in our room, but I still was crabby to quite crabby. The good news is that I bought hard candy yesterday when I stopped at Candyland. It sat on my desk. I took candy after candy. As five or six wrappers piled up on my desk, I went to the garbage can. Repeat! I even have some left to get me through tomorrow.
Comments