| WAM |
Act I: Participants and Presenters
On Tuesday I was pleasantly surprised to see a former co-worker in the room. She's been home raising her babies who are off to kindergarten this year. It was great to see and talk to her during the three days of workshop. In addition, one of the presenters was also a former co-worker. It was a grand three days!
Act II: Ideas and More Ideas
Although I already use the Perceive activity, I thought of new ways to expand these critical thinking questions in my classroom. We were given a folder of resources and new activities which is currently sitting on my table. For one of the final day's activities we were supposed to share an idea that we would incorporate in our lesson. My idea will be used on the first day of school (?), so I'm not thinking about starting to prepare for the school year.
Act III: Metro Transit
I LOVE taking the bus. Did you know maps of Google will also help find the best bus route to your destination? The 114 was my route to the U, and I was surprised at that people actually talk to each other on the bus. It's sad that I can't take the bus to work during the school year.
Plus, it's the end of July. My plan was to start thinking about school in August, so I guess it's good timing.
Comments