A new blog challenge was started days ago, and I'm going to try to participate. Honestly, my goal is eight entries for the month of July. Basically, it follows This American Life. Pick a theme and choose three stories. Although it maybe lame, it's what I feel I can do. Speaking of Lame, it's my theme for today.
Act One: Blogging
I've realized my blogging needs help, so I'm trying to follow the TAL Challenge. Basically, since my life isn't super exciting, it's difficult for my blog to reach heights of greatness. Following a format could help me.
Act Two: Photos
Typically, I post a picture with each post. Today I was going to add a picture and realized most of my pictures lately have been taken on my bike rides. I need to work on my photos. I live in a great city with a lot to offer, so my pictures should be amazing.
Act Three: Creativity
Perhaps creativity goes with blogging and photos, but I'm not feeling super creative lately. It seems as though even it's summer, I'm in a routine instead of being spontaneous and doing creative activities. Perhaps this will change in August, or maybe this challenge will create creativity.
What's not lame? KC is not lame for coming up with this challenge.
Act One: Blogging
I've realized my blogging needs help, so I'm trying to follow the TAL Challenge. Basically, since my life isn't super exciting, it's difficult for my blog to reach heights of greatness. Following a format could help me.
Act Two: Photos
Typically, I post a picture with each post. Today I was going to add a picture and realized most of my pictures lately have been taken on my bike rides. I need to work on my photos. I live in a great city with a lot to offer, so my pictures should be amazing.
Act Three: Creativity
Perhaps creativity goes with blogging and photos, but I'm not feeling super creative lately. It seems as though even it's summer, I'm in a routine instead of being spontaneous and doing creative activities. Perhaps this will change in August, or maybe this challenge will create creativity.
What's not lame? KC is not lame for coming up with this challenge.
Comments