 |
#24 Thanks to all those who make
my life easier! |
Today has been a day of accomplishing nothing and everything. I've basically done errands, Midwest Mountaineering (stuff sack for borrowed tent... love this place), Apple Store (new battery turned into new phone), physical therapy (golfer's elbow is certainly improving), Steeple People (finally dropped of bag of stuff at the consignment store)... Since I received a new phone instead of a new battery, I needed to update the phone. As I was getting frustrated about the slowness of the update, I realized there was no update because I had no internet. To alleviate my frustration, I went out for one more errand and found these guys working. Thanks to all the "workers" I came in contact with today and those I merely noticed.
PS Thanks to my phone as a personal hotspot, I was still able to post before my round of golf.
Comments