 |
#21 I'm thankful for dads. My Dad, Me, and my Grandpa |
Each and every Sunday (almost always), I call my dad for a check-in. Sometimes it's a short call, and sometimes it's more lengthy. If I forget to call, he leaves me messages. Typically, I call on my way home from church, so it's approximately the same time each Sunday. Instead of calling today, Father's Day, I called last night because I knew I'd be on my bike most of the morning. He was fine with the early greeting and had already opened up my Father's Day cards. I always get him two cards for any event, one is sentimental and the other is humorous. I'm not sure why I do this, but it's become a "thing." Happy Father's Day to all. Let's spend today thinking of the wonderful moments we've shared with our Dads.
 |
| This is one of my favorite pictures! |
Comments