| #11 Flying Creatures and the Noises of Nature |
The one thing I love about summer vacation is not knowing what day it is. Each day is like Saturday, and I can basically do what I want. I drove to God's Country this morning, and it's a lazy, rainy day. It seems a bit calming in a productive kind of way. Although I've only been here a a little over three hours, I've already been to the Sugar Shack, had lunch with a dear friend, and went grocery shopping. Since my dad and C are coming in tonight, I thought I should get some groceries. I bought a container with four angel food cake cups (They looked like cupcakes without frosting to me). Since I ate two, I have to make a decision. Do I save the other two for Dad and C, or do I eat all and destroy the evidence? It's not an easy decision. Maybe I'll eat the other two and go buy four more. Life is good!
Comments