 |
#28 fellow cyclist and great friend
KK and coming home
fellow blogers |
Sometime this spring, I invited friends on Facebook to join my for the Fulton Gran Fondo. My friend J said she would join me. Four weeks before the ride, we started training. When the ride was finished, I continued riding for RAGBRAI following the training schedule, and J joined me for the long rids (50, 60, 65) each week. She always refers to herself as the "support staff", but the reality is she's the stronger cyclist. This last weekend we cycled the University of Okoboji Campus Ride. It was a wonderful weekend. Next weekend we are riding the metric century (61.5 miles)
Tour D'Amico. I've really enjoyed this rides and am thankful to have someone with me to keep me going.
Today I came home to KK who was a bit crabby at first. As I continued to unpack and get laundry started, he conked out on the bed. It's good to go away, but it's also good to come home.
Plus, I'm following LH's advice and listening to Obama give the
eulogy as I back up my phone and geek on the interweb.
Comments
I too enjoy coming home.