| #29 Foliage (natural plantings according to signs) along the bike trail and beautiful summer days! |
Today's gratitude comes from the foliage along the bike trail. I kept passing purple, orange, and white flowers as I rode. I wanted a picture, but I was didn't want to stop. Finally, at an intersection, I stopped to take a picture. It's another beautiful day along the bike trail. Every summer is beautiful, but I feel the days this summer have been especially wonderful. My bike ride today was fabulous, and now I will spend the remainder of the afternoon outside reading. When people ask me if I have any big plans for the summer, the answer is really no. I'm biking and reading and enjoying.
As I was typing this post, I received an email from a friend who is going to ride into Cedar Falls with me on RAGBRAI. We'll certainly be able to get caught up as we ride! Once again, life is good.
Comments
Important plans, too!