1) I finally rode my bike again today. It's not that I was sore from Saturday. Merely, I've had a busy couple of days.
2) My days have been busy with eating too much and drinking beer. Needless to say, I'm not even bothering with myfitnesspal until next week. In fact, I'm eating toaster pastries (pop tarts) for dinner.
3) The poetry slam at school is Friday, and I might be feeling a bit too confident. Most kids seem to be doing well with one more day to practice.
Teacher Secrets... A colleague is applying for a job in another district. She had me print out her applitrack and edit/revise it. I asked her if she didn't let me edit/revise it online because she was afraid I would sabotage it. Actually she's one of my favorite people on staff. We frequently have HH at the CC Club because we know we won't see anyone we know.
Comments