| The rain is subsiding. |
At noon , while I was drinking my hot mocha, looking at #twintuesday (Bravo ladies), and staring at the weather forecast, I look up golfer's elbow (I think I posted about my golfer's elbow...) online and tried to find a better answer than rest and ice. Basically, I want a magic pill, but I know this probably isn't possible. Instead I email my PT (whom I haven't visited since my shoulder injury).
Sooooo.... I injured my wrist... wore brace for two weeks then an additional two weeks only when biking. I went to the orthopedic on Thursday, and it's healing well. When I talked to her about my elbow pain, she said it was golfer's elbow. I asked about doing exercises, and she basically said I was doing enough. She told me to stretch and ice.
It's causing quite a bit of pain (not just when I'm biking). I get that it's already being challenged enough with biking and playing golf (start tomorrow).
Is there any kind of massage or manipulation that will speed my recovery?
I also get that rest is the best thing, but this won't happen until I'm done with my week of RAGBRAI at the end of July. I'm, of course, training to make sure I'm able to ride the entire week.
I'd try to set up an appointment, if you thought there was something I could do.
Thoughts?
Her response was satisfactory. She said her schedule was crazy but call for cancelations. I called immediately to find out the receptionist was getting ready to call her current cancelation list. It seems my timing was perfect, and I have an appointment on Thursday.
Comments