It seems we've had a lot of rain lately. Last night while I was in God's Country, I watched the storms in the distance. This is easy on the prairie since one can see for miles. At the bottom left corner, one can see the windmills in the distance. Today I didn't bike all day because I thought it was going to rain. Finally, thunder came rolling in, but I could have gotten my ride in if I had given it some effort. I'm hoping we will have many dry days next week, so I can get back in the routine of biking especially since I'm following LH's plan. She said, "I'm eating my way to the last day of school." This seems like sound plan, so I, too, will be eating my way to the last day of school. Bring it!
It seems we've had a lot of rain lately. Last night while I was in God's Country, I watched the storms in the distance. This is easy on the prairie since one can see for miles. At the bottom left corner, one can see the windmills in the distance. Today I didn't bike all day because I thought it was going to rain. Finally, thunder came rolling in, but I could have gotten my ride in if I had given it some effort. I'm hoping we will have many dry days next week, so I can get back in the routine of biking especially since I'm following LH's plan. She said, "I'm eating my way to the last day of school." This seems like sound plan, so I, too, will be eating my way to the last day of school. Bring it!
Comments