Singing, I love rock and roll
So put another dime in the jukebox, baby
I love rock and roll
So come and take your time and dance with me
Ow
I Love Rock 'N' Roll by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
Saturday I'll be riding in the Fulton Gran Fondo. Although I've trained, I'm a bit concerned that my taper week was too much taper and tapper. As I tapered my riding, I increased my adult beverage consumption by going out with my father for pizza and beer on Tuesday and indulging in happy hour with a colleague this evening. Although I rationalize and say I'll burn off the excess pounds on Saturday, I pray that I can cycle all 102 miles. I always ask my students, "What could go wrong?" I think it's best that I don't think of this question at this point. I'm sure this week's outings will merely add energy through the excess carbs. Right?
I'd supply a picture, but it'd merely be an empty pint glass, and I'm sure most of us know the image of an empty pint glass. Right?!
So put another dime in the jukebox, baby
I love rock and roll
So come and take your time and dance with me
Ow
I Love Rock 'N' Roll by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
Saturday I'll be riding in the Fulton Gran Fondo. Although I've trained, I'm a bit concerned that my taper week was too much taper and tapper. As I tapered my riding, I increased my adult beverage consumption by going out with my father for pizza and beer on Tuesday and indulging in happy hour with a colleague this evening. Although I rationalize and say I'll burn off the excess pounds on Saturday, I pray that I can cycle all 102 miles. I always ask my students, "What could go wrong?" I think it's best that I don't think of this question at this point. I'm sure this week's outings will merely add energy through the excess carbs. Right?
I'd supply a picture, but it'd merely be an empty pint glass, and I'm sure most of us know the image of an empty pint glass. Right?!
Comments
Sounds so nice.