A couple years ago, I was diagnosed with asthma. It seems to be exercise and allergy induced. I was given an inhaler, but I never used it because all I could think about was the fat kid in gym that used his/her inhaler as an excuse to get out of any and all activities. The last two or three weeks biking has been rough. I've been sucking air especially on inclines. Lately, I've been sucking air on flat road too. The cause is the tree pollen, but I refuse to rant at the tree pollen because the blooms and leaves are absolutely beautiful. After some coaxing from a friend, I decided to see the doctor and get an inhaler. I also talked to the doctor about the out of control allergy and asthma stuff. She gave me two inhalers, so I could keep one on my bike. Plus, she gave me this Singulair prescription that I have to take at night. Honestly, I like to take my vitamins in the morning, so I'm not sure how it's going to work. Sucking air, however, is not fun, so if she wants me to take it at night, I'll try to take it at night. Instead of being the fat kid using my inhaler to get out of gym, I'm going to be the fat kid using my inhaler to get into gym! Hey tree pollen, blooms, and lovely green leaves, give it your best shot.
A couple years ago, I was diagnosed with asthma. It seems to be exercise and allergy induced. I was given an inhaler, but I never used it because all I could think about was the fat kid in gym that used his/her inhaler as an excuse to get out of any and all activities. The last two or three weeks biking has been rough. I've been sucking air especially on inclines. Lately, I've been sucking air on flat road too. The cause is the tree pollen, but I refuse to rant at the tree pollen because the blooms and leaves are absolutely beautiful. After some coaxing from a friend, I decided to see the doctor and get an inhaler. I also talked to the doctor about the out of control allergy and asthma stuff. She gave me two inhalers, so I could keep one on my bike. Plus, she gave me this Singulair prescription that I have to take at night. Honestly, I like to take my vitamins in the morning, so I'm not sure how it's going to work. Sucking air, however, is not fun, so if she wants me to take it at night, I'll try to take it at night. Instead of being the fat kid using my inhaler to get out of gym, I'm going to be the fat kid using my inhaler to get into gym! Hey tree pollen, blooms, and lovely green leaves, give it your best shot.
Comments
As you pass other cyclists, you should pull out the inhaler and inhale dramatically as you zip by.
That would be awesome.