The poetry slam is tomorrow, and I'm losing patience with anyone who is being an asshat or a pain in any way. One girl is appalled that I won't let them actually have a winner and want everyone to do well. Her defiance has spread into other areas of class. While KC's school has a Coping and Resilience score, my current coping and resilience is getting crabby and losing patience. Today I also had to use coping and resilience when KC's blog told me I couldn't log in because I wasn't an invited reader. My coping and resilience was to read it through my Feedly. Actually, my coping and resilience is to use her ideas until I am an "invited reader."
The poetry slam is tomorrow, and I'm losing patience with anyone who is being an asshat or a pain in any way. One girl is appalled that I won't let them actually have a winner and want everyone to do well. Her defiance has spread into other areas of class. While KC's school has a Coping and Resilience score, my current coping and resilience is getting crabby and losing patience. Today I also had to use coping and resilience when KC's blog told me I couldn't log in because I wasn't an invited reader. My coping and resilience was to read it through my Feedly. Actually, my coping and resilience is to use her ideas until I am an "invited reader."

Comments